Top 5 Cat Scratching Trees
Affordable And Wonderful Cat Scratching Trees
1. PetFusion Cat Scratcher Lounge, Walnut Brown - You can waste a lot of money trying to find the perfect toy for your pet cat. I have spent a lot of money and most of the time, my cat just got bored with them. I almost gave up home until I found this cat scratching tree. My pet cat seems to love this particular item so much. The best part is that these things help my pet cat get the exercise that it needs to stay healthy, and fit. But for me, I am just glad that pet cat is very happy and pleased with this item.
2. SmartCat Ultimate Scratching Post - Just like human beings, animals need to do some physical activity or some exercise to stay fit and healthy. Not doing any physical activity will make your pet obese and there will be a high chance that it will get sick or some health problems. This particular cat scratching tree is perfect to give cats a good exercise by just plainly scratching this toy. They will get a good stretch of their body and spend a lot of energy in the process.
3. SmartCat Bootsie's Combination Scratcher - One of the important things I look for in a product is the durability and resilience of it. I’m just tired of paying for items that break and get destroyed so easily. If they do not get destroyed, my pet cat tends to get bored of them. This particular cat scratching tree is very durable and I am willing to wager that it will last for a very long time. It is very well built and cats love to play with it.
4. Armarkat B5701 57-Inch Cat Tree, Ivory - One of the best things I love about cat scratching trees is that my pets can have a great time climbing them and exploring them. In this particular item, your pets can climb to their hearts content. It takes considerable amount of energy to climb and to scratch which makes this a great item. The unique design and features makes this one of the best items you can get. However, I must warn you that these items do tend to attract your cat all the time. They will be in this toy for considerable amount of time every day.
5. Trixie Baza Cat Tree - I just love the hammock on top of this item. It is such a great and unique feature. My pet seems to be so relaxed and feel a lot of comfort whenever he sleeps on top of it. The best part is that he looks so cute sleeping on it. This is definitely one of the best cat scratching tree you can get just because of the unique design. It features fun and relaxation at the same time. I’m just glad my cat doesn’t get lazy due to this item.
Positive Aspects Of A Scratching Tree
. Save Your Sofa And Couch - One of the best benefits is that you can save your sofa, bed and couch from the sharp claws of your cats. Do you wake up one day and see that one of your furniture has a lot of scratches on it? It looks ugly and bad, right? The more time passes by, the more that furniture is going to be destroyed unless you do something. Once it is destroyed, your pet will move on to something else or some other furniture. So it is best to control the urges of your pet as soon as possible with a cat scratching tree.
. Exercise For Your Pet - Your pet needs some exercise and physical activity in order to stay fit and healthy. A pet no matter what animal will become fat or obese if it doesn’t get any exercise. Obese pets tend to die slowly or die prematurely due to health problems and diseases. So in order to keep your pet as healthy as possible, a cat scratching tree maybe needed. These items tend to attract cats to climb, explore and scratch. Scratching uses a lot of energy plus it tones the muscles of the pet. These types of items have so much valuable health benefits that getting one should be a priority for people that has a pet cat.
. Give Your Pet A Territory - Your pet needs a territory or a place to call its own. They need and want their own place. Human beings want their own room, their own apartment, or their own house. They want something to call their own for privacy, sanctuary and maybe even control. It is the same with pets. If they don’t have their own place, they will take over the couch, the sofa or the bed. But if you give them a cat scratching tree then they will obviously call it their own. They will most likely leave your sofa, or bed alone because they have their own place already.
How To Stop Pets From Destroying Your Sofa
One of the best ways to stop your pet from clawing or scratching various furniture is to play with it. Playing with your pet is free and doesn’t cost anything. It will just require your time. There are so many ways to play with your pet that doesn’t require any toy or item. Playing with your pet allows them to spend physical energy and they will end up doing some exercise in the process. Pets become more docile and easier to understand when they spend a lot of energy. So if you love your pet a lot, then play with it once or twice a day to help it have some fun and release some stress that has accumulated.
A Great Example Of A Scratching Tree
There are various youtube videos that allows you to create cat scratching posts. Take a look at these videos: cat post
Please Vote For Us